- By ordering any of my products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at Bucklehurst Leather, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from me.
- All personal information you provide me with, or that I obtain, will only be used for carrying out the business of Bucklehurst Leather, and it will not be sold on.
- I am not able to send goods to PO Box addresses, as they will not be insured.
- Events outside Bucklehurst Leather's control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Bucklehurst Leather reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
- Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending
on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at your own expense.
- Bucklehurst Leather is not responsible for the cost of return shipping, including for attempted but failed delivery. Also Bucklehurst Leather is not responsible for any Customs charges or taxes that may be levied on a return to the UK, therefore please ensure any return is marked 'Returned Goods'.
- Please note that my vegetable tanned leather is a high quality natural material that will have some marks and blemishes consistent with a natural product.
- Please bear in mind that all natural leather belts will mark with use, and while this adds to their character, you also need to be careful not to over tighten your belt as this will strain and mark the leather unnecessarily.
- Please also note that natural leather products contain oils which can come to the surface while the leather is new, and therefore, as a precaution you are advised to wear new items with darker clothes until worn in.
- Bucklehurst Leather reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice.
- Bucklehurst Leather reserves the right to cancel any order for any reason, and in which case any payment will be fully refunded to you.
- Please note that Bucklehurst Leather is wholly owned by Bucklehurst Ltd; a company registered at Companies House in England, and of which Harry Rogers is the sole Director.
All enquiries: email@example.com